Monday, July 6, 2009

Mission Statement

I have developed this blog as an entertainment resource. My goal is to offer film and video game reviews to audiences, before they go out and spend money. I cannot offer an unbiased perspective, but I can promise that my posts will be consistent day in and day out. This blog will not have a specific form, but I will use a general structure when writing. Reviews will begin by giving a short unbiased description of the film or video game. From there, I will give my own personal review as well as citing any outside resources I used. I will finish off with some sort of interactive element that gives the reader a chance to voice their opinions, and see what other people thought as well. For example: On the scale of 1 to 10 how would you rate the film Terminator Salvation? Or: Rate the four terminator films from best to worst. I want this blog the be fun as well as informative. I will try to focus on new films and videogames when they are available. However, I may also write several reviews on classic films or videogames that I feel warrant the extra attention. I hope that one day this blog will become a useful resource for people seeking entertainment through movies or video games. Save your money. Before going to see a new movie or buy a new game, stop in here to find out the real deal from Mr. Entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment